Travel Plus changes & NEW PRODUCT
A new Insurer plus a new scheme for buying EXTRA Cancellation cover
Travel Plus 2013/14 – renewal changes effective from 1st November
Change of Insurers
- AmTrust Europe are taking over as our underwriters. They are an ‘A’ rated company, details of which can be found at www.amtrusteurope.com/en-GB/about. We already work with them on other schemes including Free Spirit. There are no changes to how the claims and assistance works although new contact numbers have been allocated.
- Policy Wording – This has been updated. There are some technical changes but the underlying cover remains unchanged.
New B2C website
We have updated our direct website; this can be viewed at TravelPlusInsurance.co.uk. If you would like a dedicated link for your website, please contact Broker Support on 02392 419 050.
Below are the links to the new documents:
All other documents are unchanged.
You can order new stock by contacting Broker Support on 02392 419 050 or online.
For those of you that use our self issue facility, you will shortly receive your new supply of Travel Plus 2013/14 Policy Booklets.
Top Up My Cover – NEW scheme – CANCELLATION COVER
We are pleased to announce this new scheme – a unique concept!
If your client has booked a holiday that costs more than their existing travel policy cancellation limit they would have to buy another policy for the whole trip. The answer is to purchase EXTRA Cancellation cover using Top Up My Cover.
Key features include:
- Cover available up to £15,000 per person
- Payment is made provided there is a valid claim under the existing policy
- Upper age limit – 79 years
- No need to declare medical conditions
- Any trip duration
- Worldwide cover
Online & Documents
The scheme can be viewed at www.TopUpMyCover.com
We can provide you with a dedicated link to our B2C website. Please call us on 02392 419 050 to discuss your requirements.
We are here to help
For assistance with your client’s travel insurance requirements, please contact the Broker Support Team on 02392 419 050 or email email@example.com – we’ll be delighted to help!
P J Hayman & Company Limited
Telephone: 02392 419 050
Fax: 023 9241 9019