Adventures 2015/16 – Renewal changes effective from 3rd August 2015
We are pleased to provide details of Adventures 2015/16 – our specialist sports & activities travel insurance policy.
The scheme has been renewed with a small rating increase of 5% across the board applicable to both Single Trip and Annual Multi-trip policies.
To improve the cover, we have included ‘Curtailment up to £2,000’ into Part A benefits. The cover in this section only applies following an accident whilst the Insured is participating in an insured activity. Curtailment applying in other circumstances will be included if the client selects Part B cover.
We have also reviewed the activity list and the following changes apply:
- Motorcycle Track Days (outside of the UK) No Racing – will move from a category 3 to a category 4
- Shark Diving as an organised activity will now include diving without a cage with no change to the category level
- Scuba Diving will now include night diving with no change to the category level
- Additional activities –
- Taekwondo – category 3
- Equestrian Vaulting – category 4
- Cycle (Cross Continental) Endurance Cycling – category 2
- Free Running / Parkour (Europe only) – category 5
KEY FEATURES OF ADVENTURES
✓ Cover for over 400 activities
✓ Amateur & professional sports
✓ Work abroad & activity holidays
✓ Single Trip & Annual Multi-trip
✓ Search & Rescue up to £50,000
✓ Group discounts up to 20%
Below are links to the new 2015/16 documents including an updated Underwriting Guide:
You can order new stock by contacting the Broker Development Team on 02392 419 050.
Please destroy any 2014/15 documents after 2nd August 2015.
You have a number of options for issuing Adventures policies:
- Issue via our B2B system (please let us know if you require a login)
- A dedicated link to our B2C website (ideal if you wish to promote Adventures on your own website)
- Issue by PJH
Please call us on 02392 419 050 to discuss your requirements.
Note: The B2B & B2C platforms including our PJH website will be updated on 3/8/15.
As our B2B system works 30 days ahead, August renewals have been issued on existing terms. Renewal invitations for policies starting from 1st September 2015 will be subject to the new 2015/16 terms.
FOR BROKERS USING OUR B2B SYSTEM
Following the Ofcom changes regarding 08 numbers from 1st July 2015, if you are using an 0845 number you will need to inform clients of the charges applicable. However if you have reverted to an 0345 number or are using a landline number instead, please contact the Broker Development Team on 02392 419 050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update your details on the letters.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
For assistance with your client’s travel insurance requirements, please contact the Broker Development Team on 02392 419 050 or email email@example.com – we’ll be delighted to help!