Travel Plus 2015/16 – New Terms effective from 1st December 2015
We are pleased to provide details of Travel Plus 2015/16 which are effective from 1st December 2015.
Key Changes Include
- Premiums – there are no changes to the rating; in fact premiums have been held since February 2014!
- 24-hour Medical Emergency Assistance – now provided by Healix Assistance.
- End Supplier Failure – cover is now underwritten by CBL Insurance Europe Limited. Cover remains the same.
- Insurance Policy – Click here for list of changes.
- Policy Summary – this is a new document providing keyfacts of the cover.
For further details of Travel Plus click here
‘Added Value Cover’
Travel Plus continues to offer great levels of cover providing peace of mind both before and during your travels – see ‘Key Features‘ below for more details.
B2B & B2C WEBSITES
Below are the links to the new 2015/16 documents:
You can order new supplies online or by contacting the Broker Development Team on 02392 419 050.
NB: Please destroy your 2015 Travel Plus documents after 1st December 2015.
KEY FEATURES OF TRAVEL PLUS
✓ No upper age limit on Single Trip
✓ AMT ‘Premier Plus’ for HNW levels of cover
✓ End Supplier Failure included
✓ Journey Disruption incl Airspace Closure
✓ Travel Consumer Dispute on ‘Premier’ & ‘Premier Plus’
✓ Children go free
✓ Cover for medical conditions (subject to screening)
✓ Over 100 activities automatically covered
✓ PJH in-house claims service
✓ Broker support available Mon-Fri 9am -5pm
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
For assistance with your client’s travel insurance requirements, please contact the Broker Development Team on 02392 419 050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org– we’ll be delighted to help!