Renewal changes for Free Spirit from 1st June 2016
New partnership with Cigna Europe Insurance Company S.A.-N.V.,
Pus, cover improvements.
Dear Supporting Broker,
Further to our news post on 11th May 2016, I am pleased to provide further details of Free Spirit 2016/17 changes which are effective from 1st June 2016.
Change of Insurers
- Cigna Europe Insurance Company S.A.-N.V. are taking over as our underwriters. They are an ‘A’ rated company, details of which can be found here.
- There are no changes as to how the claims and assistance works although new contact numbers have been allocated.
Cover Limit Improvements
Applying to Super Duper cover
- Baggage & passport increases from £2,500 to £3,000
- Baggage delay increases from £150 to £250
- Loss of passport increases from £200 to £400
- Cash limit increases from £300 to £500
- Legal expenses increases from £25,000 (50,000 policy maximum) to £50,000 (£100,000 policy maximum)
- Increases to all ‘Winter Sports’ cover limits
Cover for Channel Island residents only applies where the policy is being purchased in the Channel Islands and the Broker/Agent arranging cover is registered under the appropriate regulations to sell cover within the Channel Islands. Any Broker/Agent registered to conduct business in the Channel Islands must ensure they are regulated with the FCA to transact business for UK residents.
There will be some small rating adjustments to take account of inflationary increases applying to medical claims.
Below are the links to the new 2016/17 documents:
You can order new supplies online or by contacting us on 02392 419 050.
NB: Please destroy your 2015/16 Free Spirit documents with immediate effect.
We are here to help
Thank you for your continued support.
Broker Development Manager
P J Hayman & Co Ltd