UK Holiday Protection – New terms from 1 Dec 2016
We are pleased to provide details of Cancellationplan 2016/17 which are effective from 1st December 2016.
Changes from 1st December 2016
- A modest increase in premiums due to rising claims costs.
- Prices remain competitive and now start from only £7.85*
- New documentation:
You can view our interactive website at www.cancellationplan.co.uk
(please note, the website will be updated with the changes on 1st December 2016).
Key features of Cancellationplan
- Save 15% online
- Available to ALL ages
- Premiums based on the total holiday cost
- No medical screening
- Option to pay £8.80 extra (or £7.48 online) to delete the standard claims excess
- Loss of Deposit, Cancellation and Curtailment Cover
- Medical Repatriation, Personal Accident, Personal Liability, Personal Possessions & Personal Money and ‘Unexpected Events’ cover
- Includes Vehicle Breakdown Cover
Click here for more details
Cancellationplan available to buy online – your clients SAVE 15%!
If you would like a dedicated web link to www.cancellationplan.co.uk to place on your website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02392 419 050. Business can be tracked to your PJH account so that you earn commission.
To order new supplies of the 2016/17 Sales leaflet, please visit our supplies page, email email@example.com or call us on 02392 419 050. Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, closed Bank Holidays.
Note: Please destroy any 2015/16 sales leaflets you hold after 1st December 2016.
We are here to help
Please call us on 02392 419 050 (Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, closed Bank Holidays) to discuss your requirements or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued support.
* online price for £100 holiday cost