New Year Message from P J Hayman
Dear Supporting Broker,
On behalf of all of the PJH Team, can I wish you a happy and hopefully prosperous New Year.
We will be updating existing products and indeed launching some new ones during the first quarter of 2017 – please look out for these.
Many of you are now using our B2B system. We will be adding more of our products to this system early in the New Year. This will include niche schemes like Longstay & Backpacker, Top Up My Cover, Coach Plus and Cancellationplan. If you do not have a log-in for www.pjhaymanb2b.com please contact the Broker Support Team.
Thank you for your continued support.
PJH PRODUCT NEWS
Our philosophy at P J Hayman is to provide the best range of bespoke travel insurance products and schemes for brokers and their clients, and by continually reviewing and refreshing our policies, it ensures we deliver on this.
During 2016, we introduced the following updates:
- A new partnership with Cigna in 2016 gave us the opportunity to enhance the cover levels on our Flagship Free Spirit and Travel Plus policies.
- The renewal of the Adventures scheme on 1st October gave us the opportunity to update the insurable activities and add new ones which can be covered without referral. Click here to see the full list of activities covered.
- Enhancements to the Business product included FREE leisure cover for Directors & Principals and their families, plus Business trips are now covered up to 90 days, with an option to increase to 120 days.
Plans for 2017 include:
- Adding new products onto our ‘B2B’ Broker Portal – the first of these will be our popular Longstay & Backpacker policy which is scheduled to go live in Quarter 1.
Officially launching our NEW Cyber Risks Cover product during January. This has been specifically designed for SME businesses with revenue up to £3m, however our facility does enable us to place larger risks on a bespoke basis.
***STOP PRESS***STOP PRESS***STOP PRESS***
We are delighted to be working with Voyager Insurance Services Ltd to provide a range of new solutions for your clients. These include policies to cover the following:
- Those who have already travelled without arranging insurance
- People travelling ‘anywhere to anywhere’
- UK and non-UK Nationals who are living abroad
- Travellers visiting high risk or hazardous areas
By increased use of technology and expanding our product range, we aim to be the preferred Travel Insurance provider for our Broker partners.
We look forward to working with you in 2017.