Travel Plus 2012/13 available from 29th June 2012
First of all a big thank you to those Brokers that completed our Travel Plus survey and provided feedback on features they would like to see included in the product. I am pleased to advise that Travel Plus 2012/13 will be available from 29th June 2012* which includes a number of ‘added value’ benefits to protect your clients' travels.
*Due to a system technical issue we have had to move the 'go live' date from 1st June to 29th June 2012.
- Single Trip now available to all ages with no upper age limit
- Journey Disruption / Airspace Closure included as standard
- Introduction of Activity Packs to cover a wider range of activities (100+ activities covered as standard)
- Financial Failure including up to £1,500 for unforeseen additional losses such as unused pre-paid car hire and hotel costs
- Premium increases on Single Trip of approximately 9% & Annual Multi-trip 5% - the first for two years
Don't forget, for clients who expect the highest levels of protection ‘Premier Plus’ is available under Annual Multi-trip providing HNW benefits including: Cancellation up to £10,000, Medical Expenses up to £15,000,000, Personal Possessions up to £3,000 and Financial Failure up to £5,000.
For those of you that use our Self Issue facility, you will receive your new supply of Travel Plus 2012/13 documentation in good time before the 'go live' date. New schedules, policy wordings, sales leaflets and premium guides will be available to download from this website from 29th June.
Please note: 2011/12 documents must not be used after 28th June 2012.
We're here to help
If you require any assistance with your clients' travel insurance requirements, please contact the Broker Support Team on 0845 230 3526 or email email@example.com - we'll be happy to help.
P J Hayman & Company Limited
Telephone: 0845 230 3526
Fax: 023 9241 9019