|To apply call 0845 260 1632 (8am-6pm weekdays excl Bank Holidays). Alternatively, see below for other options.
For Coach Operators call 0845 230 3526 (9am-5pm weekdays excl Bank Holidays).
Coach passengers travelling within the UK or to European destinations.
* Based on 1 day cover in UK for person aged 18-74 years
- Available to people of ALL Ages.
- High levels of cover.
- Premiums start from only £4.80*.
- No Medical Screening.
- Option to pay £7 extra to delete the claims excess.
- 24-hour Emergency Medical Assistance in the UK & Europe.
Note: The scheme is available to coach operators, coach clients of insurance intermediaries and direct customers.
24-hour Emergency Medical Assistance
Coach Plus gives you access to a first class Medical Assistance Service both in the UK and in Europe. Experienced coordinators and medical specialists are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to resolve Insured’s medical problems. They will guarantee medical costs over £250, liaise with the treating doctor and get Insured’s home.
The policy is available to persons residing in the United Kingdom or the Channel Islands and who are registered with a doctor in the UK or the Channel Islands.
There is no upper age limit, but higher premiums are required for persons aged 75 years and over.
URV, Branch Office of Union Reiseversicherung AG for the United Kingdom. Administered in the United Kingdom by Travel Insurance Facilities plc.
Cover Provided (per person):
- Cancellation and Curtailment up to £5,000
- Medical & Incidental Expenses (not your home country)
up to £5,000,000
- Hospital Inconvenience Benefit (not your home country)
up to £1,000
- Repatriation and Emergency Expenses up to £10,000
- Personal Accident up to £15,000
- Personal Possessions up to £2,000
- Delayed Personal Possessions up to £150
- Personal Money up to £500
- Loss of Passport / Travel Documents up to £250
- Personal Liability up to £2,000,000
- Travel Disruption up to £1,000
- Travel Delay (not your home country) up to £150
- Travel Delay Abandonment (not your home country)
up to £5,000
- Legal Expenses up to £25,000
See Policy wording for full details of the cover provided under Coach Plus.
Children aged 2-17 - 50% discount
(provided accompanying a related insured adult.)
Children under 2 years - Free of charge.
Premiums, which include Insurance Premium Tax, are shown in the Scheme brochure.
How to Apply:
To obtain cover, please complete the Application Form and return it, with your payment, to the issuing Coach Operator, Broker or Agent, or direct to P J Hayman & Company Limited, ‘FREEPOST – PT729’, Rowlands Castle, Hampshire PO9 6BR. Alternatively, call us on 0845 260 1632 (8am-6pm, Monday to Friday excl Bank Holidays). Please let us know the name of the Coach Operator / Holiday Provider that you have booked with.
"Master Policy" Basis (For Coach Operators only)
Coach Plus is available on a "Master Policy" basis with the Coach Operator issuing certificates (subject to Coach Operators FCA Regulatory status) to customers either on a mandatory or "opt out" basis. Net premiums are quoted and a simple monthly bordereau is required detailing the number of passengers to whom cover has been provided.
For details, please contact Broker Support on 0845 230 3526 (9am-5pm Monday to Friday excl Bank Holidays).