Companies wanting to provide travel insurance as an employee benefit on an individual application basis or ‘pay roll’ basis.
Available to residents of the UK, Isle of Man or the Channel Islands
UK is defined as – England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
Channel Islands Is defined as – Jersey, Guernsey, Sark, Alderney and Herm
For sections 1 to 13 – AGA International SA and is administered in the United Kingdom by Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited trading as Allianz Global Assistance.
For section 14 only – provided by International Passenger Protection Limited and underwritten by Lloyds Syndicates.
This is an Annual Multi-trip travel insurance policy covering worldwide leisure travel (including wintersports).
- Emergency medical and travel expenses up to £10,000,000
- Financial failure up to £2,500
- Holiday Cancellation or Curtailment up to £5,000
- Personal Accident up to £20,000
- Personal Possessions up to £2,000
- Personal Money up to £500
- Personal Liability up to £2,000,000
- Missed departure or Missed connection up to £1,000
- Legal Expenses up to £25,000
- Unlimited number of leisure trips; maximum duration any one trip 31 days
- Full Winter Sports cover up to 17 days annually
- Scuba diving up to 30 metres
- Holidays in the UK, Isle of Man or the Channel Islands are also covered*
- 24 hour helpline for emergency medical assistance
* Provided pre-booked transport or one night accommodation or you are more than 25 miles from your home unless it involves a sea crossing.
How to Apply:
By contacting us on 0845 260 1581 (opening hours: 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays).