|To apply call 0845 230 3526 (9am-5pm weekdays excl Bank Holidays).
Business travellers both individual and companies requiring a comprehensive travel insurance package.
Available to EEA, Channel Islands or Isle of Man residents
EEA is defined as - The European Economic Area incorporating member countries of the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Normally 65 years – a higher limit may be available on application.
AGA International SA and administered in the UK by Allianz Global Assistance.
This is an Annual Multi-trip travel insurance policy covering business travel for individuals or for companies.
In addition to high levels of cover, the policy also includes other essentials such as business equipment/samples, staff replacement, cost of a replacement trip, loss of frequent flyer points and even “bumped” flights – see the Policy Booklet for further details.
- Medical and Emergency Expenses up to £10,000,000
- Cancellation, Loss of Deposit or Curtailment up to £10,000
- Personal Accident up to £50,000
- Business Equipment /Samples up to £5,000
(single item limit £2,000)
- Personal Possessions up to £2,500
(single item limit £500; valuables limit £500)
- Staff Replacement Costs up to £10,000
- Re-arranged Trip Costs up to £2,500
- Loss of Frequent Flyer Points up to £1,500
- Bumped Flight up to £200
- Unexpected early return to place of business up to £1,000
- Kidnap and Hijack cover up to £25,000
- Personal Liability cover up to £2,000,000
- Legal Expenses up to £25,000
Leisure only trips up to 31 days duration can be included by paying an additional premium – your family will be automatically covered.
Note: A limit of up to £2,500 per person applies to Cancellation, Curtailment or Abandonment cover.
- Flexible approach to cover where the premium is either based on the number of employees travelling or declared ‘trip pattern’
- Simple to administer (no declarations)
- No policy excess
- Automatic Leisure Travel & Winter Sports extension for primarily Business Trips
- Cover for accompanying spouse and children
- Cover can be provided for both manual and non manual occupations
There are three ways to obtain the cover -
(a) Per person basis – with group discounts applying for more than 5 staff on the policy.
(b) Travel pattern basis – a flat premium based on the predicted number of trips.
(c) Tailored options – include premiums based on existing claims experience, voluntary excesses required and complimentary cover to Private Medical Insurance arrangements.
Insurance Premium Tax: 6% for policies in a company name or 20% for sole traders/partnerships.