Coach Plus Travel
Coach passengers travelling within the UK or to European destinations.
- Available to people of ALL Ages.
- High levels of cover.
- Premiums start from only £4.80*.
- No Medical Screening.
- Option to pay £7 extra to delete the claims excess.
- 24-hour Emergency Medical Assistance in the UK & Europe.
* Based on 1 day cover in UK for person aged 18-74 years
Note: The scheme is available to coach operators, coach clients of insurance intermediaries and direct customers.
24-HOUR EMERGENCY MEDICAL ASSISTANCE
Coach Plus gives you access to a first class Medical Assistance Service both in the UK and in Europe. Experienced coordinators and medical specialists are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to resolve Insured’s medical problems. They will guarantee medical costs over £250, liaise with the treating doctor and get Insured’s home.
The policy is available to persons residing in the United Kingdom or the Channel Islands and who are registered with a doctor in the UK or the Channel Islands.
There is no upper age limit, but higher premiums are required for persons aged 75 years and over.
URV, Branch Office of Union Reiseversicherung AG for the United Kingdom. Administered in the United Kingdom by Travel Insurance Facilities plc.
COVER PROVIDED (PER PERSON)
- Cancellation and Curtailment up to £5,000
- Medical & Incidental Expenses (not your home country) up to £5,000,000
- Hospital Inconvenience Benefit (not your home country) up to £1,000
- Repatriation and Emergency Expenses up to £10,000
- Personal Accident up to £15,000
- Personal Possessions up to £2,000
- Delayed Personal Possessions up to £150
- Personal Money up to £500
- Loss of Passport / Travel Documents up to £250
- Personal Liability up to £2,000,000
- Travel Disruption up to £1,000
- Travel Delay (not your home country) up to £150
- Travel Delay Abandonment (not your home country) up to £5,000
- Legal Expenses up to £25,000
See Policy wording for full details of the cover provided under Coach Plus.
Children aged 2-17 – 50% discount (provided accompanying a related insured adult.)
Children under 2 years – Free of charge.
Premiums, which include Insurance Premium Tax, are shown in the Scheme brochure.
HOW TO APPLY:
Brokers and Agents:
Alternatively, call 02392 419 050 Mon to Fri 9am – 5pm.
Alternatively, call us on 02392 419 855 Mon to Fri 8am – 6pm.
‘MASTER POLICY’ BASIS (FOR COACH OPERATORS ONLY)
Coach Plus is available on a “Master Policy” basis with the Coach Operator issuing certificates (subject to Coach Operators FCA Regulatory status) to customers. Net premiums are quoted and a simple monthly bordereau is required detailing the number of passengers to whom cover has been provided.
For details, please contact Broker Development on 02392 419 050 (Mon to Fri 9am – 5pm, closed Bank Holidays).
Last updated: 21st July 2017.
With over 25 years experience in travel insurance, we have created specific products to cater for specific needs. Whether you require cover for a medical condition, hazardous activities, round the world trip, Gap year, etc., we have a policy for you.
As schemes specialists, we are able to provide some unique products; these currently include: ‘Top-up’ Cancellation cover; ‘Top-up’ Activity cover, Euro Plus (breakdown cover for people travelling to Europe); and PJH Worldwide for those who have already travelled and expats.
We have a range of facilities to cover companies; ranging from Group Personal Accident and Travel to Liability cover for Tour Operators. Specific products include: Business; Coach Plus Breakdown; Coach Plus Driver; Cyber Risks Cover; SAFI and IIA Travel Protector.