Worldwide – Already Travelled?
WORLDWIDE – ALREADY TRAVELLED?
People who have already travelled abroad – for example, having omitted to take out insurance before leaving; or where cover has run out or cannot be extended.
This product is called Global Voyager. It is available to UK, EEA and most other nationals (as listed online). There is no age limit for Single Trip cover. Annual Multi-trip cover is available up to age 69.
Please note – for those who have already travelled, cover is available on a Single Trip basis and must be arranged for the remaining period of the trip beginning on the day following purchase.
- Available as a Single Trip Policy, with four levels of cover available
- Emergency Medical cover as standard with options to add Travel Benefits and Cancellation covers
- Annual Multi-Trip Policy allows unlimited trips in a year of up to 31 or 45 days maximum duration per trip
- 21 days Winter Sports cover is included at no extra cost on Annual Multi Trip policies (Option available as an extension to Single Trip policies for an increased premium)
- Policies also include cover for more than 120 Sporting Activities as listed from Abseiling and Bungee Jumping to Zorbing
- Designed for expatriates and foreign nationals
- Virtually “Anywhere to Anywhere” – available for residents of almost every country worldwide including expats & foreign nationals
- ‘UK’ style plan, regulated by the FCA and insured by an ‘A’ Rated Global Insurer
- Choice of 4 differing Levels of Cover – Basic, Standard, Super and Elite
- Emergency Medical cover available up to £6,000,000 / €8,000,000 / $10,000,000
- Choice of travel within 3 areas of cover* (within Europe, Worldwide excluding USA/Canada, Worldwide)
- Discounts for Couples/Single Parent Family, Family and Groups
- No Age Limits for single trip cover (Cover limits and reductions apply from age 70+)
- Annual Multi-Trip cover available to anyone aged under 70
- Single Trip Cover** from 3 days to 24 months (extendable to 36 months maximum)
- Choice of Annual Multi-Trip policies with a maximum of 31 or 45 days per trip
- Over 120+ leisure and sports activities (non-professional) included as standard (If aged under 65 at date of departure)
- 24/7 Emergency and Medical Assistance Helpline
- Emergency Air Ambulance and Medical Evacuation Services
- Available for one way trips (including a maximum of 48 hours in the country of final destination)
- Available to purchase before or after departure
‘ALREADY TRAVELLED’ COVER IMPORTANT NOTE
It is important to note that you will not be covered for something that has already happened that might give rise to a claim as insurers won’t cover that. You should also note:
If you have already departed on your trip prior to purchasing your travel insurance (or if your previous travel insurance has expired), cover is available, subject to:
A. An online declaration by you confirming at time of purchase that you know of no circumstances which are likely to give rise to a claim under this insurance policy.
B. All cover must start on the day following purchase.
C. 14 day wait period before medical expenses cover commences in respect of illness if departure from your home country was more than 7 days before purchase date.
We are working with Voyager Insurance Services Ltd on this product. They are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The policy is underwritten by an ‘A’ rated global insurance company.
All plans, benefits and premiums are available in a choice of GBP£, EUR€ and USD$.
HOW TO APPLY
Brokers and Agents:
Or call 02392 419 050 Mon to Fri 9am – 5pm.
Or call 02392 419 050 Mon to Fri 9am – 5pm.
Last updated: 31st July 2018.
With over 25 years experience in travel insurance, we have created specific products to cater for specific needs. Whether you require cover for a medical condition, hazardous activities, round the world trip, Gap year, etc., we have a policy for you.
As schemes specialists, we are able to provide some unique products; these currently include: ‘Top-up’ Cancellation cover; Euro Plus (breakdown cover for people travelling to Europe); and PJH Worldwide for those who have already travelled and expats.
We have a range of facilities to cover companies; ranging from Group Personal Accident and Travel to Liability cover for Tour Operators. Specific products include: Business; Coach Plus Breakdown; Coach Plus Driver; Cyber Risks Cover; SAFI and IIA Travel Protector.