Renewal changes for Free Spirit – June 2016
New partnership with Cigna Europe Insurance Company S.A.-N.V.,
Pus, cover improvements.
Dear Supporting Broker,
Further to our news post on 11th May 2016, I am pleased to provide further details of Free Spirit 2016/17 changes which are effective from 1st June 2016.
Change of Insurers
- Cigna Europe Insurance Company S.A.-N.V. are taking over as our underwriters. They are an ‘A’ rated company.
- There are no changes as to how the claims and assistance works although new contact numbers have been allocated.
Cover Limit Improvements
Applying to Super Duper cover
- Baggage & passport increases from £2,500 to £3,000
- Baggage delay increases from £150 to £250
- Loss of passport increases from £200 to £400
- Cash limit increases from £300 to £500
- Legal expenses increases from £25,000 (50,000 policy maximum) to £50,000 (£100,000 policy maximum)
- Increases to all ‘Winter Sports’ cover limits
View the list of the main changes
Cover for Channel Island residents only applies where the policy is being purchased in the Channel Islands and the Broker/Agent arranging cover is registered under the appropriate regulations to sell cover within the Channel Islands. Any Broker/Agent registered to conduct business in the Channel Islands must ensure they are regulated with the FCA to transact business for UK residents.
There will be some small rating adjustments to take account of inflationary increases applying to medical claims.
Our B2B platform and PJH product page have been updated.
Get a B2B login, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like a B2C facility to be able to offer specialist travel insurance via your own website, please call us on 02392 419 050 or email email@example.com
Below are the links to the new 2016/17 documents:
INSURANCE POLICY »
SUMMARY OF COVER »
KEY FEATURES »
UNDERWRITING GUIDE »
You can order new supplies online or by contacting us on 02392 419 050.
NB: Please destroy your 2015/16 Free Spirit documents with immediate effect.
We are here to help
For assistance with your client’s travel insurance requirements, please contact the Broker Development Team on 02392 419 050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – we’ll be delighted to help.
Thank you for your continued support.
Broker Development Manager
P J Hayman & Co Ltd
Tel: 02392 419 051
Fax: 02392 419 049