Changes to Coach Plus – Cover Now Includes COVID-19 Protection
Do your clients need cover for a coach holiday, just in case the unexpected happens? Coach Plus now includes COVID-19 cover for single trips and frequent travellers to ensure peace of mind.
With Coach Plus a specialist coach holiday insurance for the UK and European Coach Holidays, your clients can travel with the essential cover they need.
What are the key features of taking out a Coach Plus Policy?
- COVID-19 Cover
- Available to people of ALL ages
- 24 –hour emergency medical assistant
- Cover in line with package travel regulations
- No medical screening
- Option to pay to delete the claims excess
- Premium now starts at £6.67
- Frequent Traveller option
CHANGES TO COACH PLUS
Cancellation & Emergency Medical Assistance & Expenses
AGE LIMITS AND TRIP DURATIONS
No age limits*
*There is no age limit. However, cover to participate in any winter sports activity can only be provided for policyholders aged 74 years or under.
The maximum duration of any individual trip is 31 days.
- Cover for a frequent traveller includes short trips of 15 days or less only.
- Cover will not be provided for part of a trip if it is longer than 15 days.
- Trips that take place within a policyholder’s home country must be for a minimum of 1 night and they must have pre-booked accommodation.
On balance, as this is a Coach Holiday travel insurance policy, there is no cover for air travel holidays within Europe.
For more details about Coach Plus travel insurance, read the policy in full here.
If you require cover for a client who does need cover for a medical condition, find the details of an alternative policy – Free Spirit Travel Insurance.