Companies requiring a wide-ranging and competitive travel insurance package.
Available to UK, Isle of Man, and Channel Island residents.
UK is defined as – England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland
Channel Islands is defined as – Jersey, Guernsey, Sark, Alderney, and Herm
75 years at the start date of your policy for Business Trips; or 71 years at the start date of your policy for Holiday Travel.
Canopius at Lloyd’s. Canopius at Lloyd’s is a trading style of Canopius Managing Agents Limited.
This is a Business Travel Insurance policy. This Insurance covers you whilst you are on a work-related trip abroad or a work-related trip within the UK that requires air travel or an overnight stay.
- Medical and Emergency Expenses up to £10,000,000
- Cancellation, Loss of Deposit or Curtailment up to £10,000
- Personal Accident up to £50,000
- Business Equipment /Samples up to £5,000 (single item limit £2,000)
- Personal Possessions up to £7,500 (single item limit £2,500; valuables limit £2,500)
- Staff Replacement Costs up to £7,500
- Kidnap and Hijack cover up to £250,000
- Personal Liability cover up to £2,000,000
- Legal Expenses up to £25,000
Leisure only trips up to 31 days duration can be included by paying an additional premium – your family will be automatically covered.
- Flexible approach to cover where the premium is either based on the number of employees travelling or declared ‘trip pattern’
- Simple to administer (no declarations)
- No policy excess
- Cover for accompanying spouse and children
- Cover can be provided for both manual and non-manual occupations
There are two ways to obtain the cover –
(a) Per person basis
(b) Travel pattern basis – a flat premium based on the predicted number of trips.
Insurance Premium Tax: Applied at the current rate.
HOW TO APPLY:
Brokers and Agents:
Last updated: 5th January 2022.
With over 25 years experience in travel insurance, we have created specific products to cater for specific needs. Whether you require cover for a medical condition, hazardous activities, round the world trip, Gap year, etc., we have a policy for you.
As schemes specialists, we are able to provide some unique products; these currently include: ‘Top-up’ Cancellation cover; Euro Plus (breakdown cover for people travelling to Europe); and PJH Worldwide for those who have already travelled and expats.
We have a range of facilities to cover companies; ranging from Group Personal Accident and Travel to Liability cover for Tour Operators. Specific products include: Business; Coach Plus Breakdown; Coach Plus Driver; and SAFI.