Worldwide – EEA Residents – Already Travelled?
Worldwide – UK & EEA Residents (including already travelled)
Residents of the UK or EEA who are looking for travel insurance while travelling outside of their home country (including those who have already travelled). The policy provides a wide range of cover and flexible options as detailed below.
This product is called Voyager Plus. It is available to UK and EEA residents. There is no age limit for Single Trip cover. Annual Multi-trip cover is available up to age 69.
Please note – for those who have already travelled, cover is available on a Single Trip basis and must be arranged for the remaining period of the trip beginning on the day following purchase.
- Emergency Medical & Repatriation Expenses:
- £/€ 5,000,000 with Standard cover.
- £/€ 10,000,000 with Prime cover.
- £/€ 10,000,000 with Black cover.
- Cancellation or Curtailment Cover:
- £/€ 1,000 with Standard cover.
- £/€ 5,000 with Prime cover.
- £/€ 10,000 with Black cover.
- Baggage Cover:
- £/€ 1,250 with Standard cover.
- £/€ 2,500 with Prime cover.
- £/€ 3,500 with Black cover.
- Baggage/Travel Delay, Missed Departure, Journey Disruption
- Personal Liability, Legal Expenses
- Holiday Financial Protection – available with Prime and Black cover only.
- Options include
- Winter Sports
- Enhanced Travel or Terrorism Disruption
- Gadget Insurance
- Cruise Plus Insurance
- Business Plus Insurance
- Sports Equipment & Cycle Insurance
- …and More…
- Available to UK and EEA Residents
- COVID-19 Cover is included for Cancellation and Emergency Medical Expenses.
- Cover includes leisure, business, and cruise trips as standard
- No age limit on Single Trip Policies (Trip duration limits apply)
- Single Trip cover from 3 days to 18 months (up to 24 months upon referral)
- 21 days Winter Sports cover included as standard on Annual Multi-trip policies
- All Family members named on an Annual Multi-trip policy can travel separately
- 24/7/365 assistance service for medical emergencies anywhere in the world
- Fast, fair, and efficient claims handling service
- Medical, Evacuation, and Repatriation Cover
- Quick and easy to apply online
- Instant e-mail delivery of documents
- Premiums & coverage are available in pounds and euros
Download the Policy Wording to read the terms and conditions in full.
Please remember: It is essential that you check the latest advice outlined by the Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office (FCDO) before departure. Our policies will NOT provide cover under any section of the policy if you travel to a country or specific area, where prior to travel, the FCDO are advising against all (or all but essential) travel.
Our policies will not provide cover under any section of the policy if you travel to a country or specific area, where prior to travel, the FCDO are advising against all (or all but essential) travel.
We can provide Travel Insurance where the FCDO is advising against All Travel or All but Essential Travel with our High Risk Voyager product.
We are working with Voyager Insurance Services Ltd on this product. They are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The policy is underwritten by an ‘A’ rated global insurance company.
ABOUT VOYAGER INSURANCE
- A global award-winning provider of travel insurance founded in 1996
- Highly flexible and competitive products
- Products offering many additional covers beyond travel medical cover
- UK based service centre
- Underwritten by an ‘A’ Rated Global Insurance Company
- FCA Regulated and approved
All plans, benefits and premiums are available in a choice of GBP£ and EUR€.
HOW TO APPLY
Brokers and Agents:
Or call 02392 419 050 Mon to Fri 9am – 5pm.
Or call 02392 419 050 Mon to Fri 9am – 5pm.
Last updated: 16th August 2021.
With over 25 years experience in travel insurance, we have created specific products to cater for specific needs. Whether you require cover for a medical condition, hazardous activities, round the world trip, Gap year, etc., we have a policy for you.
As schemes specialists, we are able to provide some unique products; these currently include: ‘Top-up’ Cancellation cover; Euro Plus (breakdown cover for people travelling to Europe); and PJH Worldwide for those who have already travelled and expats.
We have a range of facilities to cover companies; ranging from Group Personal Accident and Travel to Liability cover for Tour Operators. Specific products include: Business; Coach Plus Breakdown; Coach Plus Driver; and SAFI.