Protect your business with Cyber Risks Cover
Dear Supporting Broker,
As you are aware, incidents of cyber-attacks pose a great risk to all businesses, with SMEs the most vulnerable.
The Government’s National Cyber Security Centre’s recent report states that “If you’re a small or medium-sized enterprise (SME) then there’s around a 1 in 2 chance that you’ll experience a cyber security breach”.
Also, from May 2018, there’s the possibility of increased fines from the Information Commissioner’s Office if businesses fail to meet their responsibilities under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We are pleased to offer a solution with our Cyber Risks Cover.
The policy is underwritten by Markel and includes a 24/7 disaster recovery service. This can offer valuable protection against cyber threats.
Cyber Risks Cover – Key Features:
- 24/7 Emergency Response Services (see below)
- Loss of income following an attack or breach
- Additional costs following an attack – such as contacting customers and those affected
- Your liability to others following a breach
- Crisis management and PR
- Legal support and cover for fines
- Simple Quote Process
- Premiums from £150 + IPT
Download our pdfs for more information:
These are also available online here.
The policy includes ReSecure (provided by RPC), a 24/7 disaster recovery service and access to a combined team offering data breach management, technical forensic investigation, legal advice, notification, web and credit monitoring, and public relations services.
Obtaining a Quote is as easy as 1-2-3
1. Go to the Cyber Risks Cover page on our website and click ‘APPLY ONLINE’.
2. Complete the Application and verify the nine point declaration
3. Select a Limit of Indemnity and click to submit a quote request.
A quotation will be prepared and returned to you, usually within 24 hours.
To help explain this product to your SME clients, we can provide you with printed booklets as a guide on Cyber Risks Cover.
These are available by downloading the pdfs from our website.
Alternatively, email our Broker Team who can send out hard copies in the post.
Find out more about Cyber Risks Cover.
Please contact us if you require assistance or additional information.
P J Hayman, ACII F Inst TT
P J Hayman & Company Limited
Telephone: 02392 419 050
Fax: 023 9241 9019