New Terms For Cancellationplan
Essential cover for holidays in the United Kingdom
We are pleased to provide details of the new Cancellationplan terms which are valid with immediate effect.
Cancellationplan 2018 changes
- A modest increase in premiums due to rising claims costs.
- The minimum cover level is now £300 and the maximum limit is now £4,000.
- Removal of the online discount so that all premiums are the same regardless of how the customer chooses to purchase cover.
- New 2018 sales leaflet/application form.
Click here to view the Sales Leaflet.
NB: These are valid for all policies purchased up to 30th November 2018. Please note all travel must take place within 18 months of the start date of the policy.
You can view our interactive website at www.cancellationplan.co.uk.
Key features of Cancellationplan
- Available to ALL ages
- Premiums based on the total cost of the holiday per party
- No medical screening
- Option to pay £8.80 extra to delete the standard claims excess
- Loss of Deposit, Cancellation and Curtailment Cover
- Medical Repatriation, Personal Accident, Personal Liability, Personal Possessions & Personal Money and ‘Unexpected Events’ cover
- FREE vehicle breakdown cover
Click here for more details of the cover.
Cancellationplan available to buy online
If you would like a dedicated web link to www.cancellationplan.co.uk to place on your website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02392 419 050. Business can be tracked to your PJH account so that you earn commission.
To order new supplies of the 2018 Sales leaflet, please visit our supplies page, email email@example.com or call us on 02392 419 050. Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, closed Bank Holidays.
Note: Please destroy any 2016/2017 leaflets you hold.
We are here to help
Please call us on 02392 419 050 (Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, closed Bank Holidays) to discuss your requirements or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued support.
P J Hayman & Company Limited
Tel: 02392 419 050
Fax: 02392 419 019