Travel Plus & Free Spirit changes eff 01/06/16
New partnership with Cigna Europe Insurance Company S.A.-N.V. for Travel Plus & Free Spirit
Dear Supporting Broker,
We are pleased to give you advanced notice of exciting changes to both our Travel Plus and Free Spirit products which will take effect from 1st June 2016.
Travel Plus – New terms and Insurer
From 1st June 2016, we will be launching our revamped Travel Plus scheme:
- New Insurer – Cigna Europe Insurance Company S.A.-N.V. will be taking over from AmTrust who are winding down their UK travel insurance business
- Cover limits increasing – these will apply across many of the cover sections
- New additional covers – including a new Cruise section and an optional Business Travel section
- Consumer Dispute Legal cover – will now be included across all policy levels
- NEW Consular Assist Service – a valuable new addition providing emergency assistance abroad.
Due to the change of Underwriter, we cannot at the present time offer the usual renewal facility. Between now and the 31st May 2016, instead of following the renewals process, please offer your Client a new quotation for a new policy.
Quotes provided and any sales made between now and 31st May 2016, will be issued on the current 2015/16 scheme underwritten by AmTrust Europe Limited. For those quotes provided or sales made on or after 1st June 2016, the new Underwriter’s terms, including revised premiums, will apply.
Free Spirit – New terms and Insurer
Like Travel Plus, we are moving the scheme to Cigna Europe Insurance Company S.A.-N.V. with effect from 1st June 2016. There will be some policy improvements including increases in various section covers. There will also be some small rating adjustments.
Further details to follow
Our B2B site will be updated to reflect the changes. If you have any queries or would like help with access to B2B, please call Broker Development on 02392 419 050 or send us a message.
Broker Development Manager
P J Hayman & Co Ltd
Tel: 02392 419 051
Fax: 02392 419 049
We are here to help
For assistance with your client’s travel insurance requirements, please contact the Broker Development Team on 02392 419 050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – we’ll be delighted to help!