About P J Hayman
Our Mission, Vision & Values
We exist not purely to provide insurance, but to give travellers the confidence and freedom to travel.
The Travel Insurance Specialists
Our team of expert advisors is available to help with every aspect of insurance provision, regardless of your needs and objectives.
Since 1990, we have been providing travel insurance for those with specialist requirements. If you are interested in how we got to where we are now, have a look at our journey.
P J Hayman News
This is the place to read all the news developments both within PJH, and our analysis of the wider travel insurance and broker industries.
Customer service and feedback are key to everything we do at P J Hayman. Click through to see what some of our customers have to say about us.
PJH work has been noticed and acclaimed by some of the most prestigious awards in the insurance industry.
A travel insurance specialist with over 30 years’ experience and a wealth of knowledge in this sector, Peter began his career in insurance in 1977, soon specialising in travel insurance products and schemes from 1980 onwards.
Forming P J Hayman
In 1990, Peter formed P J Hayman & Company Limited. The company has since grown to become one of the largest, well-recognised and respected providers of specialist travel insurance and schemes in the United Kingdom.
When away from his desk, Peter enjoys a variety of interests. Having a passion for cars, he is often a keen visitor at the nearby Goodwood motor events with his 1960 Jaguar XK1505.
- Managing Director, P J Hayman & Company Limited
- Director, CSP Holding Limited
- Director, Travel Insurance Facilities plc.
- Director, Affinity Insurance Services Limited
Industry Positions and Qualifications
- Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute
- Chartered Insurance Practitioner
- Fellow of the Institute of Travel & Tourism
- Past Chairman of the Association of Travel Insurance Intermediaries
The PJH Team
Customer Service Manager
Chief Operating Officer
Head of Business Development
Technical, Compliance & Complaints Manager
Work for PJH
We are always on the lookout for talented people who are up for a challenging but rewarding role in a unique working environment.
As an ever-evolving team, we often have positions in a variety of departments including Customer Service, Accounts, Claims and Marketing. The tab below shows the positions available at the present time and how to apply as well as the generous benefits you will get working for PJ Hayman.
Sorry, we have no vacancies at the moment. Please check back soon.
Why work for us
As well as a competitive salary, PJH also offer a wide range of lucrative benefits, including:
- 7.5% pension contributions,
- Private Medical Insurance (depending on role),
- 22 days off rising to 28 depending on length of service,
- An additional day’s leave for your birthday,
- Regular social events during the year
Why do our team like working at P J Hayman?
We asked members of the P J Hayman team why someone should work at P J Hayman.
Here are their top 10 reasons why you should join the team:
1. It’s a professional company.
2. P J Hayman is situated within nice surroundings.
3. We have good working hours (9 to 5), where no two days are the same.
4. No work at weekends.
5. I enjoy the job and who I work with – its work but doesn’t feel like work – it’s fun!
6. Despite his position, our MD is approachable, caring, fair, kind and understanding.
7. There’s a friendly bunch of people that create a friendly atmosphere.
8. Everyone is so nice, and we look after each other – it’s like a big happy family.
9. There are diverse and nice people – we are a great team!
10. There are nice social events that are starting to happen throughout the year.
How to apply
Send an email with your CV, cover letter and the role you are interested in to the following email address:
Even if you don’t see the role you are looking for, feel free to send your C.V. as we are always on the lookout for talent.
Become a Partner
Here at PJH, we have a long history of collaborating with many partners, including underwriters, MGAs, brokers, partnership groups, non-profit organisations, affiliates partners, distributers and many more. If you would like to partner with us, please get in touch.