Cover For Travel Against Government Advice- In Partnership with battleface
Normally, travel insurance is all but invalidated when the government advices against travel to certain country or region.
We have an arrangement with travel insurance specialists ‘battleface’ who can offer cover for a wide range of destinations, regardless of FCDO advice.
It is a ‘package’ policy providing a wide range of options and cover levels.
The policy is eligible to the following nationalities:
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Estonia, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Finland, French Polynesia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Grenada, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Iceland, Isle of Man, Jamaica, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malawi, Malta, Mauritius, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Romania, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vanuatu and Zimbabwe.
Visit the battleface website for a ‘quick quote’, followed by the option to arrange cover.
battleface travel insurance includes:
- Cover in FCDO advisory countries.
- Cover for personal accident and emergency medical expenses (no cover for illness for ages 75+)
- 24/7 emergency assistance services
- Policies can be purchased whilst already travelling (Cover starts 24H hours after the time of purchase).
- Purchase up to 364 days in advance of travel.
- Business extension and winter sports cover (optional).
- No medical screening (pre-existing conditions excluded).
Details provided on this webpage are for information only. Terms, conditions, exclusions, and limitations apply.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.