Business travellers both individual and companies requiring a comprehensive travel insurance package.
Available to United Kingdom, Channel Islands or Isle of Man residents.
United Kingdom is defined as England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
65 years at the start date of your policy.
AWP P&C SA and administered in the UK by Allianz Global Assistance.
This is an Annual Multi-trip travel insurance policy covering business travel for individuals or for companies.
In addition to high levels of cover, the policy also includes other essentials such as business equipment/samples, staff replacement, cost of a replacement trip, loss of frequent flyer points and even “bumped” flights – see the Insurance Policy for further details.
- Medical and Emergency Expenses up to £10,000,000
- Cancellation, Loss of Deposit or Curtailment up to £10,000
- Personal Accident up to £50,000
- Business Equipment /Samples up to £5,000 (single item limit £2,000)
- Personal Possessions up to £2,500 (single item limit £500; valuables limit £500)
- Staff Replacement Costs up to £10,000
- Re-arranged Trip Costs up to £2,500
- Loss of Frequent Flyer Points up to £1,500
- Bumped Flight up to £200
- Unexpected early return to place of business up to £1,000
- Kidnap and Hijack cover up to £25,000
- Personal Liability cover up to £2,000,000
- Legal Expenses up to £50,000
Leisure only trips up to 45 days duration can be included by paying an additional premium – your family will be automatically covered (cover for your Directors/Principals – which includes the Owner, Chairman, Managing Director or Executive Director of your Company – will be offered FREE of charge).
Note: A limit of up to £2,500 per person applies to Cancellation, Curtailment or Abandonment cover.
- Flexible approach to cover where the premium is either based on the number of employees travelling or declared ‘trip pattern’
- Simple to administer (no declarations)
- No policy excess
- Automatic Leisure Travel & Winter Sports extension for primarily Business Trips
- Cover for accompanying spouse and children
- Cover can be provided for both manual and non manual occupations
There are two ways to obtain the cover –
(a) Per person basis – with group discounts applying for more than 5 staff on the policy.
(b) Travel pattern basis – a flat premium based on the predicted number of trips.
Insurance Premium Tax: Applied at current rate.
HOW TO APPLY:
Brokers and Agents:
Last updated: 1st December 2016.
With over 20 years experience in travel insurance, we have created specific products to cater for specific needs. Whether you require cover for a medical condition, hazardous activities, round the world trip, Gap year, etc., we have a policy for you.
As schemes specialists, we are able to provide some unique products; these currently include: Holiday Cancellation (Top up your existing policy); Holiday Rental Cover (up to £5,000 if the property you’ve booked doesn’t exist), Euro Plus (breakdown cover for people travelling to Europe).
We have a range of facilities to cover companies; ranging from Group Personal Accident and Travel to Liability cover for Tour Operators.