- No upper age limit on Single Trip and Annual Multi-trip
- Cover for most existing medical conditions
- Terminal cases considered – call us on 0800 170 7704 or 02392 419 865
- ‘Super Duper’ level of cover is rated 5 Star by Defaqto
- Cancellation or Curtailment/Loss of holiday cover up to £5,000 (Super Duper cover) and £2,500 (Super cover)
- Over 100 activities included free
- Travelling companions also covered
- Journey disruption / Airspace closure*
- Scheduled Airline Failure Insurance*
- Cover for medical aids & medications
- Excess Waiver (option to remove the standard policy excess)
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Emergency Helpline
- Dedicated customer services team
Journey disruption incl. airspace closure*
Provides cover if you have to cancel (up to £3,000) or incur additional expenses (up to £1,000) as a result of disruption caused by a natural disaster such as a volcanic eruption, or if the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) advises against travel to your holiday destination. Cover applies if you book individual elements of your trip separately.
Scheduled Airline Failure Insurance*
Cover up to £2,500 for irrecoverable costs if you have to cancel your holiday/trip due to the financial failure of the airline providing your scheduled flight.
* included with Super Duper cover only
After care cover at home following hospitalisation abroad
Includes costs for home help, physiotherapy, cosmetic surgery and dental costs after you have returned home.
Provides up to £750 towards the cost of a convalescence trip in the United Kingdom to help you recuperate if you have been hospitalised abroad for more than 5 days.
Travellers of any age with an existing medical condition or disability.
Free Spirit is available to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man), the Channel Islands or for British Forces Posted Overseas (BFPO) who are registered with a medical practitioner in their home country. You must not have started your trip and must be travelling with the intention of returning to the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands or BFPO. You must not have spent more than six months abroad in the year before buying this policy.
This insurance is arranged by P J Hayman & Company Limited and underwritten by URV, Branch Office of Union Reiseversicherung AG for the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland
SOLVING A PROBLEM
Many Insurers will not provide cover for existing medical conditions. Wherever possible Free Spirit will provide cover.
HOW TO APPLY:
Or call us on 0800 170 7704 or 02392 419 865 Mon to Fri 8am – 6pm
Last updated: 20th November 2018.
With over 25 years experience in travel insurance, we have created specific products to cater for specific needs. Whether you require cover for a medical condition, hazardous activities, round the world trip, Gap year, etc., we have a policy for you.
As schemes specialists, we are able to provide some unique products; these currently include: ‘Top-up’ Cancellation cover; Euro Plus (breakdown cover for people travelling to Europe); and PJH Worldwide for those who have already travelled and expats.
We have a range of facilities to cover companies; ranging from Group Personal Accident and Travel to Liability cover for Tour Operators. Specific products include: Business; Coach Plus Breakdown; Coach Plus Driver; and SAFI.