|New terms effective 1st February 2013
The essential policy for those taking extended trips abroad
We have now completed our annual review of the scheme with Underwriters and we are pleased to summarise below the main changes:
- Activities list - this has been updated; please refer to the new Activity Packs Guide for the latest list of activities and their 'Pack' number. Please note, all activities in Activity Pack 1 are included free of charge.
- New premiums - it has been necessary to apply a modest increase to the rating due to increasing claims costs.
New PDF's of the 2013 documentation are available here.
For those of you that use our Self Issue facility, you will shortly receive your new supply of Application & Schedule three part sets and Insurance Policy Wordings. Please note: The 2012 documents cannot be used after 31/01/13.
Cover for trips up to 18 months - ideal for those taking extended trips abroad e.g. a gap year, round the world trip or work abroad
- Choice of cover - Backpacker provides essential cover (up to age 39); Longstay offers wider cover (up to age 75)
- Return home at no extra charge - allows up to two trips home (max 21 days)
- Stop-over cover - provides for stop-overs of up to 7 days in a higher rated area
- FREE sports and activities cover - included with Activity Pack 1; other activities can be covered for an additional premium
Groups Scheme - this scheme is being withdrawn from 1st February 2013. We intend to replace it with an annual educational group policy and will provide details in due course. NB. Please do not issue Group policies after 31st January 2013 and destroy any stock of documentation after that date. Cover for Groups is still available under other schemes such as Adventures and Coach Plus - please contact us with details and we will provide a suitable alternative.
We're here to help
If you require any assistance with your clients' travel insurance requirements, please contact the Broker Support Team on 0845 230 3526 or email firstname.lastname@example.org - we'll be delighted to help.
P J Hayman & Company Limited
Telephone: 0845 230 3526
Fax: 023 9241 9019