High Value Travel Cancellation Insurance
HIGH VALUE TRAVEL CANCELLATION INSURANCE
Individuals, families and groups requiring high levels of cancellation insurance cover for their holiday/trip.
The Scheme provides high value cancellation, abandonment, interruption and curtailment cover for specified single trips. It is intended as a ‘top-up’ over the level of existing cover in place, providing insurance in excess of the underlying travel insurance.
Cover is available up to £500,000 to protect individual holidays and trips to most destinations.
Optional covers are available for extended stay, travel delay; and terrorism including cross-border threat.
See the Insurance Policy for further details.
- For holidays and trips up to £500,000*.
- Cover available for persons aged under 70 who are in good health.
- For UK domiciled individuals, although can be endorsed for most countries.
- Cover includes Cancellation, Abandonment, Postponement, Interruption or Curtailment.
- Extended stay / travel delay extension available.
- Terrorism including cross-border threat extension available.
- Travellers with underlying travel insurance in place with a minimum of £7,500 cancellation cover per person**.
- Available to those who are UK, Isle of Man and Channel Island domiciled.
- UK is defined as – England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Channel Islands is defined as – Jersey, Guernsey, Sark, Alderney and Herm.
- Can be endorsed for most countries.
* Higher limits will be considered.
** Consideration will be given for those without existing travel insurance.
Up to 70 years and in good health at the start date of the policy.
- Pre-existing physical, psychological or medical conditions.
- Pregnancy or any related problems.
- Financial causes, fraud, misrepresentation or concealment by the Proposer.
- Contractual dispute including wilful breach of a contract by the insured.
- Any act of terrorism (unless additional cover is provided and the additional premium paid).
Arc International, a trading name of Apex Insurance Services, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Brit Syndicate Limited at Lloyd’s.
HOW TO APPLY:
Brokers and Agents:
Last updated: 29th August 2019.
With over 25 years experience in travel insurance, we have created specific products to cater for specific needs. Whether you require cover for a medical condition, hazardous activities, round the world trip, Gap year, etc., we have a policy for you.
As schemes specialists, we are able to provide some unique products; these currently include: ‘Top-up’ Cancellation cover; Euro Plus (breakdown cover for people travelling to Europe); and PJH Worldwide for those who have already travelled and expats.
We have a range of facilities to cover companies; ranging from Group Personal Accident and Travel to Liability cover for Tour Operators. Specific products include: Business; Coach Plus Breakdown; Coach Plus Driver; and SAFI.