Longstay & Backpacker 2019/20 – Now Live on the new B2B portal
We are pleased to provide details of the new Longstay & Backpacker 2019/20.
This product is now live on our new B2B sales platform (see details below).
Longstay & Backpacker remains highly competitive against other broker market policies and is the essential policy for your clients who are taking extended trips abroad of up to 18 months, such as a gap year, round the world trip or work abroad
KEY CHANGES FOR 2019/20
Improvements to cover limits:
– personal possessions increased from £500 to £750
- Longstay PLUS:
– Medical expenses increased from £5m to £10m
– Personal possessions increased from £2,000 to £2,500
– Valuables & Single Item Limit increased from £250 to £400
– Gadget cover increased from £1,000 to £1,500
- The medical expenses excess has increased from £75 to £95
- Rates have been increased slightly in response to rising claims costs
- Longstay PLUS – ConsularAssist cover will not be available on new sales
- There are a number of changes to the policy wording, including activity packs and Health Warranty
PDFs of the new 2019/20 documents are now available on the Longstay & Backpacker product page.
Links to the new documents are included below for your reference:
ACCESS VIA OUR NEW B2B SALES PLATFORM
Longstay & Backpacker has moved onto our new B2B platform giving you easy access to obtain instant quotes and issue policies for your clients.
If you have not already visited the new B2B site, you’ll need to sign up by following a few easy steps:
- Follow the link to our B2B system
- Click ‘Forgotten Password’ (to validate your login)
- You’ll be sent an email to reset your password by selecting ‘Click Here’
- This will take you to the site where you can save your new password*** and gain instant access
*** Your password must be 10 characters long and contain a capital letter, a number and a symbol
KEY FEATURES OF LONGSTAY & BACKPACKER:
Three levels of cover to choose from:
‘Backpacker’; ‘Longstay’ & ‘Longstay PLUS’.
Cover for trips up to 18 months
All levels of cover provide cover for single trip travel for periods up to 18 months.
Return home at no extra charge
Allows two trips home up to a maximum 21 days per trip.
Automatic ‘Stop-over’ cover
Cover is automatically provided for ‘stop-overs’ of up to 7 days maximum in a higher rated area e.g. travelling to New Zealand via the USA.
Included with ‘Longstay’ & ‘Longstay PLUS’
FREE Sports & Activities cover
Activity Pack 1 includes cover for over 100 sports and activities.
Find out more about Longstay & Backpacker.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please get in touch:
Tel: 02392 419 050
As always, we appreciate your continued support.
P J Hayman, ACII F Inst TT
P J Hayman & Company Limited
Telephone: 02392 419 050
Fax: 023 9241 9019